Our Services Include:
- Radiographic Inspection
- Traditional film radiography
- Computed radiography
- Film digitizing services available
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Ultrasonic Thickness Inspection
- Pulse Echo Flaw Detection
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Destructive Welders’ Tests
- Leeb Hardness Testing
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Ferrite Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Video/Borescope Inspection
- Get advice from our well trained Level III personnel
- Find out the best NDT methods to suit your needs
- Answer questions on code compliance
- Auditing services
- Radiographic film review/auditing
- Review of NDT Procedures and personnel training programs
- We are equipped to train and qualify your personnel for your own in-house NDT programs as well as assist in preparation of procedures.
Our in-house facility offers the advantages of lower cost and quick turnaround times without having to come to your facility. Our dedicated staff strives to provide the best quality inspection in the fastest time. Our facility is able to handle anything from small tubing to large castings weighing thousands of pounds. Our laboratory is known for maintaining the highest standards in the industry. We are frequently involved in strict government inspection jobs, particularly navy castings, and have achieved ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation. All in-house inspections are done with the direct oversight of Level III personnel.
Call Out Work and Long-Term Projects
Our technicians are equipped to perform all types of inspections in any kind of industry with our fleet of mobile units. With flexible schedules, we can service facilities hundreds of miles from our home office with short day trips or long term projects staying on site. Our dedicated, hard working field technicians are the backbone of our company.
Prime has a fleet of heavy duty 4×4 pickups equipped with mobile darkrooms and generators including F- 450’s equipped with crawler set-ups for internal radiography of pipe ranging from 10” through 60”. All mobile units are equipped to handle radiographic, magnetic particle, penetrant testing, and U.T. thickness inspection at the job site at no additional cost.
For pipeline projects with rough terrain, we utilize Polaris Utility Vehicles to ensure that our crews get their work done safely and more efficiently.